Welkom Corsican Dave

Started by Vliegvissers.nl Team, June 02, 2016, 14:02:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Vliegvissers.nl Team

Hallo Corsican Dave welkom op Vliegvissers.nl !
Veel plezier hier toegewenst.  :D

Lees voor alle zekerheid alsjeblieft dit topic door zodat je op de hoogte bent van de 'netiquette' die we hier hanteren.

We zouden het ook zeer op prijs stellen wanneer je jezelf hier voorstelt (of minstens een aantal informatieve velden in je profiel zou willen invullen)

Corsican Dave

Hi there folks! My name is Dave (Corsican Dave). You will see me on facebook and a couple of other flyfishing forums. I live near Grantown on Spey in the Scottish highlands and I love fly fishing for all wild fish. I have a particular interest in pike and also carp.

I do not speak Dutch  (sorry!) but I can use a translator programme and I  have a Dutch colleague at work, so hopefully I'll get by

I am very interested in visiting Holland to fish for carp & pike, also asp and sea bass. But I will fly fish for anything!

I'm looking forward to joining the forum and learning about the possibilities for fly fishing in Holland and elsewhere in Europe. I will also happily answer your questions on fly fishing in the north of Scotland and Spain (Extremadura) if I can

Hi there folks! Mijn naam is Dave (Corsicaanse Dave). Je ziet me op facebook en een paar andere flyfishing forums. Ik woon in de buurt van Grantown on Spey in de Schotse hooglanden en I love vliegvissen voor alle in het wild levende vis. Ik heb een bijzondere belangstelling voor snoek en karper.

Ik spreek geen Nederlands (sorry!), maar ik kan met een vertaalprogramma en ik heb een Nederlandse collega op het werk, dus hopelijk krijg ik ook nog door

Ik ben zeer geïnteresseerd in het bezoeken van Holland te vissen op karper & snoek, ook asp en zeebaars. Maar ik zal vliegen vissen!

Ik ben benieuwd naar het forum en leren over de mogelijkheden voor het vliegvissen in Nederland en elders in Europa. Ik zal ook graag uw vragen beantwoorden over vliegvissen in het noorden van Schotland en Spanje (Extremadura) als ik kan  8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Geirach

Herman

Welcome Dave! Let's have some fun over here!
Als je dat doet wat je altijd al deed, gaat gebeuren wat er altijd gebeurde..

HappyFisherman

Well that's a first! Welkome and have fun overhere Dave!
Vliegvissen is bevlogen vissen...

FSCHAMP

::welkom::  Dave and have a lot of fun here on the Dutch Fly fishing Forum
Grts
Gino

Fly fishing surpasses the need to actually catch a fish, it becomes a mindset, a way of live & with time an obsession.
The finest gift U can give to any fisherman is 2 put fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't some1 else's gift to U.

<0)))>< yours <-> mine ><((((((0>

Raymond

A warm welcome, Dave. Without any doubt you'll get a lot of info on this forum concerning fly fishing in The Netherlands.

Unbelievable you want to fish over here wile you have the most beautiful rivers next to your door. I visited Scotland a few years ago and I drove through Grantown on Spey on my way to Inverness. Haha..., obviously many people wish for things they don't have in there neighborhood, just like we do when thinking about the great rivers and scenery in the Scottish highlands :)

Anyway, have lots fun over here! :D
::wtf::

Corsican Dave

thank you all for your friendly welcome! yes, let's have fun  8)

yes, I have fantastic fishing here on my doorstep & i'm not complaining; in fact I have the river dulnain at the bottom of my garden  :o but I don't have carp or asp or... ;)
and who wants to fish for salmon all their life? dreadfully boring!  :P

a long time ago I spent some time working in Terneuzen  and across the border in Antwerp, so I know a lot of you speak or understand English very well. very well indeed, in fact. my friend at work says I should post in English. is that okay?

anyway, i'm really looking forward to learning about your scene and, sooner or later, planning a trip to enjoy your wonderful, and very different for me,  fishing!

thank you once again,
all the best
dave
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Geirach

Arie de Vries

Hi Dave welcome to our Dutch Vliegvissers forum
Posting in English seems okay. Only my automatic spellingchecker does not agree😄
Groet, Arie

Corsican Dave

Quote from: Arie de Vries on June 02, 2016, 21:49:21
Only my automatic spellingchecker does not agree😄
::proost::

Scaramouche

Welcome to the forum Dave. You'll find plenty of carp and pike hunters here. And I might take you up on your offer for more info on the Scottish rivers :-)
Liever 1 vis aan de haak, dan de lucht van 10

Corsican Dave

Quote from: Scaramouche on June 03, 2016, 10:31:34
Welcome to the forum Dave. You'll find plenty of carp and pike hunters here. And I might take you up on your offer for more info on the Scottish rivers :-)
feel free to ask away! i'll help if I can.  :)

Corsican Dave

you would like it here. I think I would like your polders!

gijsie20

Warm welcome here Dave!

Nice picture! 8)