Mooie veren gehad

Started by RiverHunter, April 13, 2014, 13:11:07

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverHunter

Ik heb een kennis en die heeft zeer zeldzame fazanten, en stuurde me deze veren.

Heb er nog meer gehad van die grote en een zak vol met kleintjes.

'' Eventually, all things merge into One, and A River was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. Some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words and some of the words are theirs.

I am hauted by waters.'' -Norman Maclean-

HappyFisherman

Prachtig Ron! Nu kun je aan de zalmvliegen beginnen :)
Vliegvissen is bevlogen vissen...

maurice

::bbq:: ::proost:: ::proost::

sexyloops

is geen pauw fazant  Maurice 

is argus fazant

maurice

Oké, blijven mooie veren.
Had ze graag gehad :P
::bbq:: ::proost:: ::proost::

Bone F

Prachtig. Er zijn niet veel bindpatronen met Argus Pheasant maar mooi om mee te experimenteren.

RiverHunter

Ja dat wordt nog een hele toer, maar gaat lukken hoop ik.
'' Eventually, all things merge into One, and A River was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. Some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words and some of the words are theirs.

I am hauted by waters.'' -Norman Maclean-

FSCHAMP

Riverhunter,

you are a lucky man.  Man, dit zijn zeer dure veren als je ze moet kopen. Ik wens je er veel suc6 mee.  Ik wou dat ik zo'n vriend had.
Grts
Gino

Fly fishing surpasses the need to actually catch a fish, it becomes a mindset, a way of live & with time an obsession.
The finest gift U can give to any fisherman is 2 put fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't some1 else's gift to U.

<0)))>< yours <-> mine ><((((((0>