Online Vispas applicatie problemen

Started by Corsican Dave, September 22, 2016, 15:49:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Corsican Dave

hi! i'm trying to use the online Vispas application, but I have a problem.

I can choose a club (den haag) and enter my details, complete with country. but when I click the continue button it tells me there has been an error

if I enter the address of our guest house in polsbroek I can get to the payment page, but i'm not sure if this is a good idea as it's not my home address?

is it not possible to order a vispas online for a foreign address or am I doing something wrong?

is it possible to get a Vispas from a fishing shop on the day we arrive (a Saturday)?
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Geirach

p.forel

Je kan een vispas halen bij een hengelsport winkel
Maar ook online op een buitenlands adres moet het gaan
http://www.ghvdenhaag.nl/snelkoppelingen-meldpunten-vangstregistraties/informatie-vergunning

[/URL]

Corsican Dave

thank you! that's very helpful and seems to work fine. :)
so I join the club using this link and then the vispas is sent to me, is that correct?

many thanks once again
Dave  8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Geirach

p.forel

Corsican Dave