Verkocht : Hengel 9'0 #6, 2-delig met bijbehorende reel

Started by FSCHAMP, October 28, 2013, 19:31:51

Previous topic - Next topic

FSCHAMP

Te Koop :

Arca Fly 9'0 - 2 sect - #6 Ref. 0.255.100 (nieuwprijs hengel 45 euro)
Arca Fly molen #5-6 (nieuwprijs reel 45 euro)
Drijvende lijn #6 met leader

Hengel en reel is slechts enkele keren gebruikt.
Reden van verkoop : Mijn aangetrouwde neef is gestopt met vliegvissen.
Ideaal voor een jonge beginnende vliegvisser op rivier.
Vraagprijs : 45 euro 35 euro 30 euro excl. verzendkosten

[attachment deleted by admin]
Grts
Gino

Fly fishing surpasses the need to actually catch a fish, it becomes a mindset, a way of live & with time an obsession.
The finest gift U can give to any fisherman is 2 put fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't some1 else's gift to U.

<0)))>< yours <-> mine ><((((((0>

FSCHAMP

Grts
Gino

Fly fishing surpasses the need to actually catch a fish, it becomes a mindset, a way of live & with time an obsession.
The finest gift U can give to any fisherman is 2 put fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't some1 else's gift to U.

FSCHAMP

Grts
Gino

FSCHAMP

Grts
Gino

FSCHAMP

Grts
Gino