Vangsten van het seizoen 2018

Started by Gerrit59, January 07, 2018, 10:37:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Bert J.

The older we get, the more we feel that the enjoyment of the moment is a state of grace, a golden gift

FSCHAMP

Schitterende vissen Bert en mooie aantallen ook.
Grts
Gino

Fly fishing surpasses the need to actually catch a fish, it becomes a mindset, a way of live & with time an obsession.
The finest gift U can give to any fisherman is 2 put fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't some1 else's gift to U.

<0)))>< yours <-> mine ><((((((0>

Gerrit59

sjoerd

Blijft mooi om te doen Bert. "helaas" nu even geen tijd, voorbereiden op bc canada, de zalmen en forellen liggen te wachten.😁😁

Bert J.

The older we get, the more we feel that the enjoyment of the moment is a state of grace, a golden gift

Gert

Vandaag weer even geprobeerd iets te haken met de streamer - en dat is zowaar gelukt!
Was wel errug uitgehongerd, dit baarsje.

Gelukkig geen controleur in de buurt, want gevangen vis moet onmiddellijk levend in hetzelfde water worden teruggezet. Weet niet hoe ik dat uit had moeten leggen 8).

[attachment id=1 msg=176565]

FSCHAMP

Schitterende vangst Gert, dit gaat niemand je nadoen.  ;)  ;)  ;)
Grts
Gino

Fly fishing surpasses the need to actually catch a fish, it becomes a mindset, a way of live & with time an obsession.
The finest gift U can give to any fisherman is 2 put fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't some1 else's gift to U.

<0)))>< yours <-> mine ><((((((0>

Gerrit59

Wel aan een mooie feeststreamer Gert!

Gerrit

sjoerd

Veel telang gedrild Gert....😁

Gerrit59

Menno_siemensma

Quote from: Gerrit59 on November 13, 2018, 11:24:41
Da's een goeie!
Of veel te hard aangeslagen, dat het jasje uitging van de vis :)
Fishing is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get.

Gert

Zelf verdenk ik nog steeds een snoek die een geintje met me heeft uitgehaald >:( ;D

Joost S.

Mwaha! Is dat nu een Bonefish?  :D

guidogast

::agree::

Get!em

Floor

Vandaag weer een mooie weten te verleiden, 88cm en zo vet als een varken. Leuke sport op de #5/6.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses...Hit it.